Official Press Release on the Firing and Police Report on Alisha Forrester Scott
by the Board of Directors of the U.S. Blockchain Association, etc.
For more information, contact the police at Tel: 702-267-5000 (Tracking number T21001797/ HP210908000455), for the case against Alisha M. Forrester Scott who lives in Mesa, Arizona
The standard policy of the U.S. Blockchain Association is usually not to respond to comments and posts from disgruntled consultants or haters on Linkedin.com or other social media platforms. However, this has gone on for 3 years and gone too far. Some of the directors and associates of the U.S. Blockchain Association filed multiple police reports against Alisha M. Forrester Scott, and her cohorts for sending death threats, murder threats, extortion attempts, harassments, stalking, bullying, racist comments, defamation, and other harmful actions to certain Board Members, suppliers, and associates of the U.S. Blockchain Association.
Note: Note that Alisha M. Forrester Scott has never worked for the Earth Dollar and was only associated as a volunteer for our supplier, the U.S. Blockchain Association.
Las Vegas, Dated September 16, 2021. This Press Release is a “Red Alert” for a dangerous culprit named Alisha M. Forrester Scott, an independent disgruntle Ex. Consultant (worked for only 4 months). Certain Board Members of the US Blockchain Board and its associates have received death threats, murder threats, extortion attempts, harassments, stalking, bullying, racist comments, defamation, and other harmful actions on August 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, to September 8, 2021, and still ongoing by a person allegedly acting on behalf of Alisha M. Forrester Scott. At least 8 people and their families we know of have received death threats from the same person, who would allegedly be acting on behalf of Alisha M. Forrester Scott. Police action has been taken.
Alisha M. Forrester Scott has also been stalking, harassing, bullying, making death threats, making murder threats, extorting, making racist comments and making defamatory public comments about the U.S. Blockchain Association (a non-profit organization) (“US Blockchain”), its members and families, suppliers, and associates for the last 3 years, including via social media platform Linkedin and the Internet. Many of said defamatory comments are racist in nature and can be condemned as a hate crime.
We the Board of Directors of the U.S. Blockchain Association (a non-profit organization), etc. on November 29, 2018, unanimously voted to fire Alisha M. Forrester Scott (aka Alisha Forrester Scott, Alisha Bee, etc.) from the association only after working 4 months as a volunteer. The termination was with cause, as a result of her behavior and the irreparable harm caused to the U.S. Blockchain Association (and continuing to be caused) and to third-party suppliers.
You can find some of Alisha M. Forrester Scott’s racist comments and physical assaults on black people, Asian people and indigenous peoples at her website: https://alishascott.wordpress.com/2021/08/07/living-with-multiple-personality-disorder/
Please find attached some her excerpts:
- “I called the cops several times on a Black, Latino or Asian women/men circling my neighborhood and I was called a KAREN. These immigrant predators are so gross and yucky!”
- “As a patriot we need to rise up and push back the wave of infestations of Muslims, Asians, Sikhs, Jews, Blacks, Arabs, Hijabs women, Natives, Turban men, Latinos, and Mexicans.”
- “Mesfin Zaid is working with David. He is literally involved with some terrible scary people from Africa (Eritrea and Ethiopia). His family is at the top in Eritrea. He is a grade A scammer as well…”
- “… I was kicking an Asian woman on the streets. I don’t know anything in between. This is very anoooying. Definitely not cooool to know what the F***k happened in between days!!!!”
- “I would argue till the black or Hispanic was arrested. I would even make up stories like they assaulted me or attacked me. It’s my word against their word and 99% of the time the police or judge sided with me.”
- “The only time I really lost was when I reported a 65 year old Asian woman as a drug dealer when she entered my neighborhood. Big mistake, because she was using a walker and I got in trouble for calling a false alarm. Well drug dealers come in all shapes and sizes; she could have been pretending to use a walker for all I know. Some Asian women would get beaten up for coming around here.”
- “I love to meet other patriots who are trying to save the white race from being overrun by immigrants. I am anti-Muslim, anti-Black, anti-Asian, anti-Native, and anti-Brownskin. They need to leave our beloved country.” “While I understand that many black skin, brown skin, yellow skin and red skin have went through being enslaved and treated as cattle herd, there is a usefulness for slavery.”
- “I am a modern white female Robinhood. I rob from the rich and colored people and give to the poor (“which is poor me”).”
Furthermore, the Board of Directors of the U.S. Blockchain Association (a non-profit organization) unanimously and strongly condemn Ms. Scott’s actions and stand in solidarity with the members of the Board of US Blockchain, associates, and their families who have been targeted by the referred threats and have suffered public slanderous and defamatory statements by Ms. Scott.
Police reports and FBI cases against Ms. Scott have been filed to protect the life and interests of all affected parties and appropriate legal action against Ms. Scott will be taken in case Ms. Scott does not cease and desist her behavior.
About the U.S. Blockchain Association
The U.S. Blockchain Association is a non-profit, volunteer humanitarian trade association for the blockchain industry, educating the public about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies in hopes of creating mass adoption of such technology. The U.S. Blockchain Association does not participate and promotes any Initial Coin Offering (ICOs) or Initial Exchange Offerings (IEOs) presently.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you need any further detail of Ms. Scott’s activities.
Approved by the
All the Board of Directors of the
U.S. Blockchain Association
#blockchain #earthdollar #scam #usblockchainassociation #threats #harassment #alishabee #alishaforresterscott #alishascott #police #fbi #crytocurrency #arrest #fraud